Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday am update


Closing in on the one week mark for the pups - they were born last Friday night starting at about 7:30 or so - Kate has the times somewhere.
This morning's color scheme for the whelping box is plaid. Apparently Queezle likes this better than the stark white modern look.
I will put a plug in here for the pads we use. I got them from a company in
Wisconsin. http://www.odcmerchandise.com/ is the
site. They have a workshop for people with disabilities and recycle hospital
pads. The pads are great - easy to wash and dry. I don't like using newspaper
until the pups are older and messier. I don't want newsprint on them and I don't
want Queezle licking it all off. Prices are amazing - shipping is often the
biggest cost but you could combine an order with a friend.
Now, a tad scarey - a couple of the pups are actually standing - very wobbly but
up on all four legs. I believe that is about a week ahead of time! Look out
world - the college kids are going to be ready to rock and roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment