Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Boxed!


I decided to give the little angels a box or two today. So I added an empty cat food box (held cans) and an Amazon.com box. At first just the girls were checking things out. Like true shoppers, they went right for the Amazon box :)
Later, the boys woke up and they thought the Amazon box was more interesting too. I really need a bigger box or two for more fun.
I got this fun photo of Pink Girl sleeping on Queezle's head. I would feel sorry for Queezle except she sleeps on MY head part of the time at night!
Up to laundry load #5 today. I will have to give in and go to papers eventually but I hate the thought of newsprint on the pups. Hopefully the washer and dryer hold up.
I made them listen to corny dog songs again as payback for the 2:30 am ruckus last night :)

1 comment:

  1. Love pink girl! Always think puppies who play "king of the mother" early in life, go on to be very sucessful.

    ReplyDelete