Friday, March 9, 2012

One week!



Well, so far we have all survived the first week of the College Litter. I am developing some serious concerns however.
We have two days of warm weather and the partying has taken over. There are now TWO resident nudists- Green Boy and White Boy! Furthermore, the wild partying - drinking to excess, loud noises, etc at 1 to 3 am is almost unacceptable. And yes, I have witnessed this all first hand sleeping next to the whelping box.
I suppose you could say the pups are taking the college theme to the extreme, but I never partied that hard through 8 years at Cornell!
I am quite sure this wild party gene does NOT come from the Chateau Blanc side. That means we must blame the Anduin faction. I sincerely hope they take this into consideration in future breedings :)

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!!
    Tracy - Anacortes, WA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anduin side, really?? I suppose it's possible, Rory's years at Iowa State "may" have included some wild times, but I distinctly remember Edel tell us years ago that while our dogs were very nice....they needed more pizzazz. Be careful what you wish for - have you met extended family Tilde & Joe? And there is Aunt Tipsy....

    ReplyDelete