Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hokey starts the New Year off right!

I convinced Deb to let me do the first post of this year. *I* have always known I was destined for great things but now everyone seems to agree with me!

I also know that some dogs don't get along with their siblings/littermates but I like mine - maybe partly because I don't see them all that much so they don't get a chance to bug me. I do see my sister T quite often and she is golden because she has given me some really cute toys over the years - my fox wubba and my Wally whale for example.

However Sister Poppin, way down in North Carolina, is my favorite sibling right at this minute. Deb was going through mail and there was a really nice card from Nancy and Poppin congratulating me on my CT. But the best part of all is that in the card was MY VERY OWN ARCH CARD for McDonald's!!!!! So I can buy my own double cheeseburgers!!!

Of course, I am limited by not driving (at least the car type of driving - I have started driving sheep and ducks) and Deb says a steady diet of double cheesburgers is not real healthy, but still. WOW!!! I bet I am the only Terv, maybe even the only dog!!, with an ARCH card :))
Hokey, never shy, never modest
PS I am not sharing with the other dogs of my family (the ones I live with) though I might share with Deb! Unless Dani threatens me in which case I will share with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment